Paragliding In Bir Billing
Paragliding In Bir Billing Overview
About The Activity:
- Take off Site Location: Billing
- Landing site Location: Chougan, Bir
- Fly Time: 8:30 – 5 pm (Depends on the weather)
- Max Weight: 95Kg
- Minimum Weight 15Kg
- Cost: Rs 3000 per person including GoPro
- Duration: 20-25 mins.
- Insurance is included.
- Safety Gears included
- Certified Glider is included.
- Best season: March to June then September mid to November.
- Transportation from Bir to the Paragliding site in Billing which is 18km uphill is included in the Cost.
How To Reach?
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the Bir landing location is included in the package. Bir Colony Road, where the Bir Landing point is located, is easily accessible by both private and public transit.
- The paragliding take-off position is 16 kilometres from Bir, thus it will take 45 minutes to go to the activity area in Billing after being picked up from the pick-up point in Bir.
Take-off from the world’s second-best site for paragliding.
Get assisted by a professional instructor who will ensure a hassle-free experience.
Get a stunning video shot on a Go-Pro camera to capture memories.
Embark on this exciting paragliding in the “Paragliding Capital of India”.
- Explore the beauty of the Dhauladhar ranges from a height of around 8200 ft.
Must Know Before You Go for Paragliding In Bir Billing
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 90 KG.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the Bir paragliding.
- This Paragliding in Bir Billing activity is suitable for the age group of 16 to 45 years.
- All Indian Nationals must carry a valid photo identity proof (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card) issued by the central/state government.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details upon arrival.
Got a Question?
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Email:- [email protected]
Dharamsala Things to do
St. John In The Wilderness
Chamunda Devi Temple
Best Hotels & Resorts to Stay in Dharamshala
Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, INDIA - 176219
Near, Dharamsala Rd, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176215
Bhagsu Nag, McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176219