Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
–Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Manu Adventures India, that is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
–Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Manu Adventures India Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
–Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Manu Adventures India and use the services.
–Service: refers to the service provided by Manu Adventures India as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
–Website: Manu Adventures India.”’s” site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://manuadventuresindia.com/
–You: a person or entity that is registered with Manu Adventures India to use the Services.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Manu Adventures India. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at Manu Adventures India. We’ll be as brief as our attorneys will allow. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at Manu Adventures India, you agree to the terms set forth below along with Policy.
If the client/customer cancels his/her booking due to unavoidable circumstances, the company is liable to recover cancelation charges from the client. All cancelations are to be submitted in written.
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — full refund.
- Cancellation between 30 days and 20 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
- Cancellation less than 20 days to the start of the trek — no refund.
- The above cancellation charges are only against the main tour or trek provided by the company. If the client has booked any other services such as air tickets, train tickets, hotel stay or any third party product, then the company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of the respective third party.
- The company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the client.
- The refund should be processed within 15-20 days from the date of cancellation request.
- Please note transfer fee charged at the time of booking will not be refundable. (Bank changes etc.)
- We reserve all the rights to change or modify the trek or tour depending on the current situation and there will be no refund in that case.
- No refund for one day trek, hike or sightseeing.
Payment for the trek & Tour can be done by cheque/draft/online bank transfer. After you have registered for the trek on the website, you will receive a confirmation email from us. The email confirms your participation for the date of your choice. The email also contains details on how to make the payment for the trek& tour. The payment is to be made to the Manu adventures and tours bank account with HDFC bank.
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you can delete your account.
-Via Email: email@example.com
-Via Phone Number: +91-9736871426
-Via this Link: https://manuadventuresindia.com/contact/
-Via this Address: Manu Adventures India, Bhagsu Nag, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176219