Paragliding in Dharamshala
Paragliding In Dharamshala Overview
About The Activity:
- Take off Site Location: Indrunag
- Landing site Location: Badol
- Fly Time: 8:30 – 5 pm (Depends on the weather)
- Max Weight: 80Kg- 85Kg
- Minimum Weight 15Kg
- Cost: Rs 3000 per person including GoPro
- Duration: 10- 12 mins.
- Insurance is included.
- Safety Gears included
- Certified Glider is included.
- Best season: March to June then September mid to November.
- Reach the activity location 15 minutes before your scheduled time to begin the spine-chilling adventure.
- Enjoy paragliding in Dhauladhar & Shivalik Himalayan ranges.
- Fly at a height of 5200 feet from sea level and witness mesmerizing views.
- You will be able to get a 360-degrees view of beautiful landscapes including Pong Dam and Green Tea gardens.
- Safety equipment and certified pilot are the common inclusions of paragliding in Dharamshala.
- The participant can choose the package as per their choice- with video or without video.
How To Reach?
The activity location is in Indrunag, Dharamshala and one can access the location using the public as well as a private mode of transportation. The exact location of the activity will be conveyed to you after your booking has been confirmed.
- Nearest Airport: Kangra Airport is the nearest airport situated at a distance of 13.4 km from Dharamshala and can be reached via public/ private transportation in approximately 30 minutes. Domestic flights from major cities are available to reach Kangra.
- Nearest Railway Station: Pathankot Railway station is the nearest railway station situated at a distance of 85.5 km from Dharamshala and can be reached via public/ private transportation in approximately 2.5 hours. Trains from major cities are available to reach Pathankot.
Take-off from a mountain cliff & fly high in the sky at a whopping altitude of 5200 ft in Dharamshala.
Enjoy 360-degree aerial views on the adventurous flight safely with a certified pilot & instructor.
Witness views of Pong Dam, Green Tea gardens, Dhauladhar & Shivalik Himalayan ranges.
Treasure your enthralling paragliding experience with a video of the experience, taken at the time of the activity.
Must Know Before You Visit Dharamsala
- Ensure etiquette while visiting monasteries, as photography and visitation are restricted in some areas.
- If you’re trekking, carry your own water during the trek. You might not get the opportunity to refill your water stock on the way.
Got a Question?
10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)